- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:28:39 +0000: First 360-degree aerial video of Pyongyang shows North Korea's bizarre capital like never before - Business Insider - north korea - Google News
Business InsiderFirst 360-degree aerial video of Pyongyang shows North Korea's bizarre capital like never before
Many outsiders know North Korea only as the scary, totalitarian state where Kim Jong Un rules with an iron fist, but the Singaporean photographer Aram Pam just completed a world first: filming Pyongyang from a microlight plane with a 360-degree camera.
and more »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 12:38:48 +0000: China is weaponizing North Korea: Gordon Chang - Fox Business - north korea - Google NewsChina is weaponizing North Korea: Gordon Chang
“[Chinese President] Xi Jinping has been kind of fueling North Korea, transferring very important weapons and equipment and technology to the North Koreans, especially their ballistic missile program… They are weaponizing the North,” he told Maria ...
and more »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:55:00 +0000: Could North Korea's 'Hotel of Doom' finally be about to open? - Telegraph.co.uk - north korea - Google News
Telegraph.co.ukCould North Korea's 'Hotel of Doom' finally be about to open?
It could be yet another false dawn, but it appears that - after 30 years of gathering dust - North Korea's so-called "Hotel of Doom" might be nearing completion. The imposing pyramid structure has loomed over the nation's capital, Pyongyang, for three ...
North Korea's 'Hotel of Doom' shows signs of activity
Kim Jong-un reportedly orders work to resume on the Ryugyong Hotel
NEWS.com.au all 3 news articles »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:23:59 +0000: Allies meet in Seoul amid North Korea threat - USA TODAY - north korea - Google News
USA TODAYAllies meet in Seoul amid North Korea threat
“Our objective is, throughout that campaign of pressure, to bring North Korea to the negotiating table without preconditions so that we can achieve our objective of a denuclearized Korean Peninsula,” Sullivan said at a news conference after the meeting.
The Latest: Nuclear envoys meet over North Korean threat
Talks among US, South Korea, Japan center on North Korea
Seoul Considers Unilateral Sanctions Against North Korea
U.S. News & World Report Express.co.uk- CTV News all 212 news articles »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:00:58 +0000: North Korea Is No Longer the Hermit Kingdom — but How Long Will China Be Its Lifeline? - New York Times - north korea - Google News
New York TimesNorth Korea Is No Longer the Hermit Kingdom — but How Long Will China Be Its Lifeline?
New York Times
Down the street from my home in Bangkok, next to a tailor and a nail salon, sits a peculiar outpost of the North Korean state. Inside the Pyongyang Okryu restaurant, five tall, pale waitresses float among the tables in sparkly dresses and carefully ...
Hillary Clinton says US threats of war with North Korea are 'dangerous, short-sighted'
North Korea plans more satellites, says US violating UN sanctions
North Korea's Kim Jong Un is Officially Obsessed with Missiles
Newsweek Chicago Tribune- Bloomberg- Forbes all 591 news articles »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:50:00 +0000: Amid strained ties, North Korea congratulates China on party congress - Channel NewsAsia - north korea - Google NewsAmid strained ties, North Korea congratulates China on party congress
SEOUL: North Korea congratulated China on its 19th Communist Party Congress on Wednesday amid increasingly frayed relationships between the traditional allies, as China tightens sanctions over Pyongyang's nuclear weapons programme. The central ...
and more »
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 02:16:00 +0000: North Korean Cybercriminals Implicated in Taiwan Bank Theft - Wall Street Journal - north korea - Google News
Wall Street JournalNorth Korean Cybercriminals Implicated in Taiwan Bank Theft
Wall Street Journal
HONG KONG—A North Korea-linked cybercrime ring suspected of raiding Bangladesh's central bank last year was likely responsible for the recent theft of $60 million from a Taiwanese bank, cybersecurity researchers say. The ring, called the Lazarus group ...
North Korean Hacker Group Linked to Taiwan Bank Cyberheist
Bloomberg all 31 news articles »
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:59:31 +0000: Expert: North Korea's Cyber Abilities Growing - Voice of America - north korea - Google NewsExpert: North Korea's Cyber Abilities Growing
Voice of America
Some experts believe North Korea's ability to carry out computer attacks is increasing. They point to a reported attack that took place in September of last year as evidence. Attackers, believed to be North Koreans, took thousands of military documents ...
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:37:05 +0000: United States prepares for the worst with North Korea - New York Post - north korea - Google News
New York PostUnited States prepares for the worst with North Korea
New York Post
The Trump administration has not ruled out direct talks with North Korea but the United States and its allies must be “prepared for the worst” if diplomacy fails, the deputy secretary of state said Tuesday. “Eventually, we don't rule out the ...
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 00:04:00 +0000: North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment' - CNBC - north korea - Google News
CNBCNorth Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
North Korea's deputy U.N. ambassador warned Monday that the situation on the Korean Peninsula "has reached the touch-and-go point and a nuclear war may break out any moment." Kim In Ryong told the U.N. General Assembly's disarmament committee ...
North Korea rejects diplomacy with US for now, source says
North Korea warns states: Don't join any US action and you're safe
The World Once Laughed at North Korean Cyberpower. No More.
New York Times Aljazeera.com- Los Angeles Times all 797 news articles »
Home / Latest on North Korea