- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:38:11 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Iran - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:06:27 +0000: Iran's Revolutionary Guards feel the forces of moderation - Axios - Iran - Google News
AxiosIran's Revolutionary Guards feel the forces of moderation
Iran's Revolutionary Guards, an elite branch of the country's military, have been directed to sell assets and businesses that don't pertain to their function, Bloomberg reports. Iran's defense minister, Amir Hatami, told a local newspaper that the ...
and more »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:45:53 +0000: Spurned by Trump, Europeans ponder how to meet Iran ultimatum - Reuters - Iran - Google News
ReutersSpurned by Trump, Europeans ponder how to meet Iran ultimatum
With Trump warning of a last chance for “the worst deal ever negotiated”, Britain, France and Germany have begun talks on a plan to satisfy him by addressing Iran's ballistic missile tests and its regional influence while preserving the 2015 accord ...
and more »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:12:06 +0000: Iranian movement 'White Wednesdays' finds solidarity with US Women's March - NBCNews.com - Iran - Google News
NBCNews.comIranian movement 'White Wednesdays' finds solidarity with US Women's March
And people were paying attention in Iran as well. Iranian housewife Shaparak Shajari, who regularly supplies videos and photos to Alinejad described how inspiring it was to see the marches in America. "Just knowing we have people's support in other ...
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:52:04 +0000: Iran can set a post-Isis security policy for the region - Financial Times - Iran - Google News
Financial TimesIran can set a post-Isis security policy for the region
The defeat of Isis has not just heralded the return of stability to large swaths of territory. It is also fanning fresh conflict and tension — including a concerted effort to revive the hysteria which has long obscured the reality of Iran's foreign ...
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:41:00 +0000: Iran deal 'fixes' to dominate Tillerson's agenda in Europe - The Spokesman-Review - Iran - Google News
The Spokesman-ReviewIran deal 'fixes' to dominate Tillerson's agenda in Europe
WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is seeking British and French support for tough new penalties against Iran and preventing a U.S. withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal. Tillerson on Sunday began a nearly weeklong trip to Europe, and a U.S ...
Tillerson To Make European Tour With Iran High On Agenda - RFE/RL
Iran to dominate many Tillerson conversations in Europe next week
CNBC all 24 news articles »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:02:12 +0000: Iran calls for end to Turkish offensive in Syria - Reuters - Iran - Google News
AMN Al-Masdar NewsIran calls for end to Turkish offensive in Syria
DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran on Sunday called for a quick end to a Turkish incursion into northern Syria's Afrin province, saying it may help “terrorist” groups, state news agency IRNA reported. “Iran hopes that this operation will be ended immediately to ...
Iran calls on Turkey to halt Afrin operation
AMN Al-Masdar News
Iran rejects Turkey's military operation in Syria's Afrin
Iran urges end to Turkey Syria operation
The Straits Times Sputnik International- NBCNews.com- Kurdistan24 all 2,014 news articles »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:23:09 +0000: Iran's Rouhani says wants to improve ties with Iraqi Kurds - Reuters - Iran - Google News
ReutersIran's Rouhani says wants to improve ties with Iraqi Kurds
“President Rouhani stressed the historical and deep-rooted ties between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kurds of Iraq, and said all efforts should be made to strengthen the close relations between the two nations of Iran and Iraq,” the state news ...
and more »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:17:41 +0000: Iran may try to loosen Revolutionary Guard's grip on economy - Washington Post - Iran - Google News
Washington PostIran may try to loosen Revolutionary Guard's grip on economy
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Iran's supreme leader has ordered the Revolutionary Guard to loosen its hold on the economy, the country's defense minister says, raising the possibility that the paramilitary organization might privatize some of its vast ...
Iran Armed Forces to Sell 'Irrelevant' Businesses, Official Says
Bloomberg all 162 news articles »
- Sun, 21 Jan 2018 10:00:55 +0000: Destroying the Iran Deal While Claiming to Save It - The Atlantic - Iran - Google News
The AtlanticDestroying the Iran Deal While Claiming to Save It
He nonetheless chose yet again to attack and undermine an international agreement that, by all accounts, is working, to which America's allies and partners are committed, and whose collapse would both severely undermine U.S. credibility and allow Iran ...
Iran deal won't survive beyond May 2018, sanctions expert says
Report: Germany weighs new sanctions against Iran
The Jerusalem Post
Exclusive: the House Republican plan to toughen the Iran deal
Axios all 112 news articles »
Home / Latest on Iran