- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:04:46 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - north korea - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:31:24 +0000: Our Long History of Misjudging North Korea - National Review - north korea - Google News
National ReviewOur Long History of Misjudging North Korea
South Korean soldiers look towards the North Korean side of the truce village at Panmunjom, January 9, 2018. (Korea Pool/Reuters) There's a lot to learn from seventy years of failure to stop the Kim regimes' aggression. North Korea has befuddled the ...
America's long history of misjudging North Korea
Washington Times all 1 news articles »
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:12:46 +0000: North Korean defector: 'If you have money, you can do anything' - Aljazeera.com - north korea - Google News
Aljazeera.comNorth Korean defector: 'If you have money, you can do anything'
In part four of the series, Al Jazeera speaks to Um Yae-run, a 41-year-old defector who now works at a marriage bureau and also as a broker. She describes the routes and costs associated with fleeing North Korea. "My aunt lived in the border region and ...
North Korean refugees' organs are being harvested, activists say
UPI.com all 4 news articles »
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:42:06 +0000: Hong Kong's role in North Korean sanctions busting - 9news.com.au - north korea - Google News
9news.com.auHong Kong's role in North Korean sanctions busting
One was a North Korean vessel, the other was the Belize-flagged Wan Heng 11. Lights on both ships were blazing, arousing a Japanese spy plane's suspicion they were carrying out a "ship-to-ship" transfer banned under United Nations sanctions imposed ...
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:01:00 +0000: US deterrence to play key role in upcoming North Korea talks, Stanford scholar says - Stanford University News - north korea - Google News
Stanford University NewsUS deterrence to play key role in upcoming North Korea talks, Stanford scholar says
Stanford University News
What role will deterrence play in the U.S. foreign policy approach toward North Korea and its nuclear weapons program? Threefold, I imagine. 1) The breakneck current effort to bolster missile defense at home and in the region seeks to nullify not only ...
and more »
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 02:04:30 +0000: The US and Both Koreas Wrap Up 'Constructive' Talks in Finland Ahead of Landmark Summits - TIME - north korea - Google News
TIMEThe US and Both Koreas Wrap Up 'Constructive' Talks in Finland Ahead of Landmark Summits
(TALLINN, Estonia) — Finland's government said Wednesday that delegates from North Korea, South Korea and the United States concluded “constructive” unofficial diplomatic talks in the Nordic country that were widely believed to be laying the ...
and more »
- Thu, 22 Mar 2018 02:04:29 +0000: North Korea's rubber-stamp parliament to meet in April ahead of inter-Korean summit - Reuters - north korea - Google News
UPI.comNorth Korea's rubber-stamp parliament to meet in April ahead of inter-Korean summit
That summit will precede a possible meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un slated for the following month. “The April assemblies are regular meetings where North Korea makes decisions on key state projects ...
North Korea to hold supreme assembly in April
North Korea to hold Supreme People's Assembly ahead of summits
North Korea's parliament to hold rare meeting: KCNA
The Business Times Business Insider all 13 news articles »
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 23:40:22 +0000: North Korea says its diplomatic moves are not a sign of weakness - Military Times - north korea - Google News
Military TimesNorth Korea says its diplomatic moves are not a sign of weakness
A protester holds a sign to denounce the planned annual joint military exercises between South Korea and the United States, during a rally near the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, Wednesday, March 21, 2018. (Ahn Young-joon/AP). TOKYO — North Korea ...
North Korea warns its detractors, notes an 'atmosphere for reconciliation' ahead of talks
Summits would expose North Korea's Kim Jong Un to scrutiny he's never experienced
Los Angeles Times
What it's like to negotiate with North Korea
Axios South China Morning Post- The Hill (blog)- The Guardian all 147 news articles »
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:42:27 +0000: Austin, North Korea, Cambridge Analytica: Your Thursday Briefing - New York Times - north korea - Google News
New York TimesAustin, North Korea, Cambridge Analytica: Your Thursday Briefing
New York Times
(Want to get this briefing by email? Here's the sign-up.) Good morning. A new Communist takeover, Boris Johnson's Hitler comment, and Mark Zuckerberg's highly anticipated moment. Here's what you need to know: Photo. Credit Alexander F. Yuan/Associated ...
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:03:13 +0000: North Korea says sanctions did not push it to seek US talks - BBC ... - BBC News - north korea - Google News
BBC NewsNorth Korea says sanctions did not push it to seek US talks - BBC ...
State media says North Korea's "self-confidence" brought about the recent diplomatic thaw.
and more »
Home / Latest on North Korea